Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Uggh!

Today I feel crappy and unmotivated. The kids have been at each other all day (although they are all three coloring together right now) and I haven't gotten a lick of anything done, not that there was anything that I wanted to get done--but a lot of things TO get done.

I guess that I would love to hear from you how you do it--how you force yourself to do that which you don't want to do; how you stay up with all that needs to be done; how you are not bored with the routine that you have. Lately, if I am completely honest, I would say that I am mind-numbingly bored with what I do and am having a hard time finding something that excites me. There is only so much "fun" that can be had cleaning and helping all day. I think I am at a point where I need to accomplish something tangible (I can't get exctied about finishing the dishes or folding the laundry), but can't think of what in the world that could be!

Oh well, I guess its back to the kitchen to finish dinner dishes and then on to the ritual of bedtimes.

No comments: